cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another FF issue

Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Another FF issue

I will go through and close a load shortly. I leave many open when doing research for the OU course plus these forums and other stuff. Even so, over 3 GB of memory usage is excessive Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

TORPC
Grafter

This may help to explain a few things https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/32.0.1/releasenotes/
Mav
Fixes: 515

Just browsing for ideas/prices for a laptop for SWMBO for Christmas. Thought I'd see what Argos has bearing in mind I have a card which will give me 12 month's interest-free credit.
The main page for Laptops &PCs displays fine but as soon as I select Laptops and netbooks it changes to the mobile version of the website. This doesn't happen in Chrome or FF.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

petlew
Pro
Fixes: 2

Was also having hanging web pages, but not to the extent they timed-out.
Just ran a Malwarebyes scan and fix. Speeded things up no end.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.