cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I Too Late To Change My Mind?

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Am I Too Late To Change My Mind?

I moved to talktalk LLU on monday and cancelled my account with plusnet yesterday and my account with plusnet closes on the 23rd, Am i too late to change my mind and come back to plusnet? I have 30 days with talktalk to change my mind if i dont like their service.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
6 REPLIES 6
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Am I Too Late To Change My Mind?

Re-activating a cancelled account is rather tricky for us, if you'd like to come back then just sign up a new account from the portal as normal.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

So just re-apply as a new customer so to speak? If i done that within my 30 day period with T.T. would i not get disconnected from them then be faced with lots of cash id have to pay out again?
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yes, just as if you were a new customer.
I don't know what terms and conditions you signed up to with TalkTalk so I can't comment on what your cancellation charges would be.
If you're going full LLU (telephone and broadband) with TalkTalk then we could bring both services over for free within around three weeks. We'd cover the costs for you on the basis of a 12 month contract.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Well i can not join T.T. if i dont want too, I have a 30 day cooling off period and can leave within that period at no extra charge except for whatever ive used between then and then :D, Will keep this in mind ben as so far customer service is lacking over there and its putting me off them slightly, Today however i did manage to get onto their forums which was a pain but its ok now and a T.T. staff member did call me with regards to an e-mail i sent them yesterday which is not bad at all Cheesy
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sounds good, I'd just be careful to check if that's 30 days to start your outbound migration, or 30 days to complete it. Considering the ~three week lead time to transfer back to us (or any other provider), that doesn't give you a lot of time to try it out.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Hah i was thinking that exact same thing...... ooooohhhhh nnnnnoooooooo!!!!! Cry