Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation check

logan47
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Activation check

Hello all.
New user and new fibre customer leaving O2. Should be switched on tomorrow afternoon and have received the router. Just wondered if anyone can check my account to make sure it's all ok and ready to go for tomorrow as indicated. Had a text last week confirming the date also but would just like to be sure.
thanks.
Smiley
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Activation check

Hi there,
Welcome to Plusnet and to the community forum.
Cheers for taking my call just now, I was disappointed to see a delay noted against your order when I checked it, genuinely didn't expect or want to see that. It's due to be reviewed by our suppliers tomorrow so as promised I'll come back to this then for you and give you another hopefully more informative update.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
logan47
Hooked

Hi.
Thanks for reply. Engineered called and said he was at cabinet. Brought over BT modem and hooked it up. Now waiting to see if internet light goes green so not sure what is going on. Would appreciate a update on situation
Thanks.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,
I'm not sure if it's yourself I spoke to on the phone earlier?
Either way, I decided to chase this again as I don't like not being able to give you much information about this. As it stands there's a discrepancy between the two systems which might affect the closure of your order. I don't imagine this will stop you from being able to connect from what I've just learned so I'm going to activate your account now in case it doesn't.
I'd check the modem lights in 15/20 mins from when I've replied if you can, let me know how things go.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
logan47
Hooked

Thanks Adam. Yes it was me you spoke to earlier.
I tried connecting but no luck.  internet light red and authentication failed after clicking connect.
I spoke to support who said pretty much what you say about open order needing to be closed.
Guess all I can do is wait and keep trying. Ironically bad 3G signal today also.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for getting back to us again.
Leave this with me and I'll make sure it's chased tomorrow for you.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
logan47
Hooked

Thanks.
Is it worth power cycling the equipment or just leave them as they are?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No, I would leave that as it is for now.
Speak to you tomorrow.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
logan47
Hooked

Hi.
Just checked once more and successfully connected with speed test of 64meg, pretty good as estimate was 55meg
Thanks for your efforts to resolve. I'll double check tomorrow and post back to confirm it's all firing up correctly.
Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

That's really good to hear, thanks for letting me know.
Do stay in touch with the community on here and let us know if you have any further problems.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team