cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access denied to my plusnet hub one manager

philljenner

Access denied to my plusnet hub one manager

When I try to connect to my hub manager on my windows 10 laptop, I get the following message "Your Internet access is blocked Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.".....I have tried pausing the antivirus software (eset nod32) and disabling the antivirus firewall. I have also tried turning off the windows firewall. None of these actions have made any difference, I still get the same message. It also makes no difference which browser I use.

However, I can access the hub manager via my android mobile with no trouble at all. If anyone has any suggestions as to what the problem is on my laptop and how I can fix it, i would be really appreciate it. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
philljenner

Re: Access denied to my plusnet hub one manager

Problem solved.....the message originated from my Nord VPN settings. A quick google search revealed that the LAN invisibility setting was the problem. I switched it off and can now access my hub manager. You won't believe how much time I've spent on this problem and how many possible solutions I've tried. To finally get to the bottom of it is a massive relief.....and all from checking where the initial 'access denied' message was originating from!