Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATI Catalyst Control Center Problums

BenG
Grafter

ATI Catalyst Control Center Problums

hi all.
Can any one help with a problum with my display color. anyway long story short this afernoon I was playing a game, and then decided to do some work so I exited the game in the normal way, Now I noticed that all my screen was like a very bright white, anyway I had this before and I just went into the Catalyst Control Center and hit the default button, the last time I did this eveything was fine, but today it did reset the defaults but now I noticed my color is like a sort of gone Dim. gary unlight the nise gary I used to have. at the moment I can only say it looks more like the old Windows 95 color gray, you know that dim gray compared to the normal Windows 2000 Color
anyway I looked tho the Catalyst Control Center and nothing seems to fix the problum, I did however do an System Restore, and after I restarted the PC, eveything was back to normal cos I used a last restore from 2 days back. However saying that about 20 seconds after windows loads, the dim is back agian, like someone turning of a switch.
I even uninstalled the Catalyst Control Center software and reinstalled at first loaded eveything is fine, untill 20 seconds latter and Dim color back agian.
has anyone else had problums like this or know how I can fix it as it driveing me mad, I must have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers about 300 today and still nothing, well I get about 20 seconds and then Dim color.
PS I am using Windows Vista and the ATI drivers are the latest ones.
Thanks