cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A forum has changed but it seems only for me.

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

A forum has changed but it seems only for me.

Hitherto the threads ran like they do here, i.e. with posts appearing one after the other in time sequence, so that one could just scroll through. Now the format is as shown in the attachment, with the requirement to click on individual posts ti view them.
Strange thing is that other members have not suffered the change, and for some time the Admins have not been about.
I am wondering if I have done something unwittingly my end to cause the change. Any ideas what I may have done and if it can be reversed?
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: A forum has changed but it seems only for me.

It looks like the forum in question has an option to view in threaded mode (i.e. the same one used for newsgroups) - I suspect there'll be an option to change that somewhere, either at the top of each page or in your user control panel. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like from your screenshot.
Hope that helps,
Luzern
Hero

Thanks I'll get me magnifying specs on. Cheesy
If I amy fo a bit OT: it was somewhat concerning, as the desktop icons moved from being in columns down the ledt side to rows across the top. That reverted after a fresh log-on, Today without warming the start button syst tray etc have done similarly and are now in a verical line on r.h. side of screen
I've sone a virus scan at the first oddity, with nothing found. Now wondering if something bad ( attack or system is happening to me..
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

the system tray can easily be moved, hold down the left button and darag back to bottom, the other not sure
Luzern
Hero

It did the whole lot. Thanks! All to do now is ro resize some of the icons, up or down.