Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

65 minutes wasted waiting for non existent BT Sports support

raoulsilva
Grafter

65 minutes wasted waiting for non existent BT Sports support

Evening,
My HD viewing card arrived promptly (thanks!), alas it doesn't work.
I submitted the details via
http://www.skyviewinghelp.com/register
although receive the following error message (i've checked the details are correct):

I called Sky as per the message (who answered within minutes Plusnet, not almost an hour  Angry ) who advised me to speak with you; i am not their customer, but yours.
So, i checked the FAQ's on the BT Sport support page (which is it me or does everything just say to check the card is inserted correctly and then contact support) and called the support line.  Spoke to a lovely Liz although unfortunately couldn't help with the error message but advised i would get a call back tomorrow.
This isn't going to be any good to me unless its after 18:00 as i won't be home until at least then.  I received an email to say ticket 78761274 has been logged.
Come on Plusnet, you can do better than this. Your ADSL support has always been second to none - so hurry up and get your staff trained up on BT Sports!
I look forward to getting BT sports on my box ASAP!
Thanks
Simon  
3 REPLIES 3
raoulsilva
Grafter

Re: 65 minutes wasted waiting for non existent BT Sports support

After throwing all my toys out of the cot i am pleased to say this was sorted promptly the following day.  Wink
Received a call from Technical to advise the card wasn't activated like they normally are because there was a hick-up during the order stage (the phones in my work went down).
All sorted now.
Thanks Plusnet  Smiley
picbits
Rising Star

Glad you've got it sorted Smiley
raoulsilva
Grafter

Thanks Dom, although its stopped working  Angry
New thread, here:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,126754.msg1101344.html#msg1101344
Cheers