cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 cashback

Sandrafer

£50 cashback

I have signed in through money saving expert website. In the entry page there is a special offer of £50 cashback however I don't see that information mentioned anywhere in my account after I have signed the contract. Can you please explain how it works? How do I know you will give me this cashback?
Thanks for your reply
6 REPLIES 6
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: £50 cashback

Hi Sandrafer,
The Cashback that's offered is done completely separate to Plusnet which is why there is no mention of it on your account. You will need to speak to Money Saving Expert to find out what's happening with your Cashback and they should be able to provide you with further information on it for you.
Sandrafer

Thank you for your reply however it is not true what you are saying. The offer was mentioned on money saving experts site that provided a link to PLUSNET WEBSITE WHERE THE OFFER WAS MENTIONED. This is still true today. Please find attached images. How can you tell me that money saving experts will give me the cashback if I never provided my details to them? I did a contract with PlusNet basing my choice on the information provided on PlusNet website not money saving experts.
I only need a confirmation that you will do what you promise on your website. Thank you for your reply as soon as possible.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Sandrafer,
Apologies for any confusion caused by the last reply. I've spoken to a member of our Commercial team and they've confirmed that you will get the cashback in cheque form sent to the address on the account and it should arrive after 60 days of being active with us. It will be addressed to the account holder so only the account holder can cash the cheque.
Hope this clarifies this for you. If you have any other queries don't hesitate to get back in touch! Smiley
Sandrafer

Thank you for your reply.
Recall01

Hi,
I too signed up via the PlusNet website where the £50 cashback was mentioned (before the deadline of the 8th July). My line went active on the 23rd July.
I also have not received any mention of the cashback. Please can you confirm when it will be payable.
Thanks 
DanHodby
Grafter

Hi Recall01,
The cheques are sent once you have been active for 60 days.
So in your case, the cheque will be sent in 59 days Smiley
Hope this helps.