cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£30 Amazon voucher still not received

katejmason

£30 Amazon voucher still not received

I've been with plusnet since the beginning of july. I signed up when they were offering a free £30 Amazon voucher when you signed up. I was supposed to receive the voucher code 30 days after broadband activation, but I'm still waiting for it nearly 4 months after I signed up. I've emailed them several times about this. They keep apologising and passing me from one person to another to discuss it but nothing has been done about it. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same kind of problem? Undecided
Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: £30 Amazon voucher still not received

Duplicate post removed
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
Sorry about this, I'm speaking to one of our marketing team about this at the moment.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
katejmason

Thanks oldjim for sticking your nose in where it's not wanted and removing my other post! Get a real job why don't you?! If you'd bothered to read them you would've noticed that they're not duplicates! Yes they were about the same topic but they were not duplicates! Guess plusnet want as few people to read about their dishonesty as possible!
Chris
Legend

Oldjim is not a member of staff, he's a volunteer customer who moderates these forums. I really don't think he deserves that kind of response.
Guess plusnet want as few people to read about their dishonesty as possible!

It was removed as having 2 threads on the same issue can confuse matters, I'm already looking into this with our marketing team and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
katejmason

I really don't care anymore! Plusnet don't care about their customers so why should I be concerned about hurting the feelings of their forum moderator?! I didn't name call or use any bad language!
Chris
Legend

We resent the voucher on September 19th to an aol.com address. If this wasn't received could you reply to the open ticket on your account with an alternative email address we can send to as we've tried this one twice and it's not got through yet.
hulls
Grafter

Quote from: kbm300609
Thanks oldjim for sticking your nose in where it's not wanted and removing my other post! Get a real job why don't you?! If you'd bothered to read them you would've noticed that they're not duplicates! Yes they were about the same topic but they were not duplicates! Guess plusnet want as few people to read about their dishonesty as possible!

In case you're interested, I'm not an employee either, merely a customer.  If you don't want people "sticking their noses in" then don't put things on public forums.  On the whole, the volunteer moderators on these forums do a pretty good job of keeping them tidy and giving free technical advice where it's useful.  It's always interesting to hear both sides of the story though, so thanks Chris.
John