cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 in 1universal remote control codes

TORPC
Grafter

10 in 1universal remote control codes

Since I had to scan the codes to enlarge them I thought I would share them with the community
Sorry for the poor quality scans in the PDF as my scanner was not playing as nice as it could be Smiley
7 REPLIES 7
TORPC
Grafter

Re: 10 in 1universal remote control codes

Downloaded 33 times with 109 views, at the time of this post with not 1 word of thanks.
Therefore can I please request a mod now remove this thread due to ill-mannered members ?Huh
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

You will fined that a lot of the peepul viewing the topic are Guests, but from me thank you for trying to help, the info is no use to me!
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

No use to me either but thanks, links are often posted by other members that are useful but few if any leave thanks.
Please do not let it put you off posting useful links as others may post links useful to yourself. Smiley
We are born into history and history is born into us.
TORPC
Grafter

Thanks Midnight & gleneagles
Therefore it sounds like guests can use the download by default ?Huh
On most forums I frequent that feature is disabled to guests and only members can download the file(s)
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I've had a couple of glances at it over the past couple of weeks (counts as 2 downloads) but found nothing of use.
However thanks for taking the trouble to scan and post it.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

I knew, by the title of the thread, that it was of no use to me... so I didn`t view it or download it....
Just stopped by cos it seemed to be getting a lot of views, and I was nosy  Huh
MJN
Pro
Fixes: 5

I was one of the 33 downloaders but I did so out of curiosity. It was of no use to me hence the lack of gratitude being expressed.
I suspect that the information is of interest to such a niche market that it may not be as useful to others as it was to you.
I wouldn't take it personally and you mustn't let it stop you in the future. Do it for the altruism and not the thanks and you won't be disappointed!