cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet tv

tolmie35
Grafter

plusnet tv

Hi folks, I had plusnet tv for a number of years and left a few months ago because i got a letter saying history channel was being removed, today Ive looked at what channels you get with plusnet and History is listed and also history 2, what is the story here, did it not get removed?

3 REPLIES 3
SDS14
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Re: plusnet tv

Morning tolmie35, I can confirm that History and History 2 are no longer part of the TV package I'm receiving. 

I can see they are listing them on their website as still available, but that's wrong.

RealAleMadrid
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

@tolmie35  I don't think need you any answer about History Channel, Plusnet TV has been discontinued. It was withdrawn earlier this year. See this post from a staff member (From "The End of Plusnet TV" thread). Only existing customers with a TV contract still have the service and they will not be able to renew when the minimum term expires.

PaulScott
 Community Gaffer 
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 2

Hi all,

Just to give the official stance on this. As a value provider, we’re all about giving customers simple, reliable broadband with great customer service.  We are simplifying our product range and from 19th January we will no longer offer YouView TV. Existing customers can continue to watch their YouView TV package and still be able to enjoy great content as part of the BT Sport App.

tolmie35
Grafter

Thanks for the update, I think its time Plusnet remove History channel from there list of channels you receive on there website as its not true.