cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ls anyone prepared to pay the £10pm for BT Sports

BERTJ
Rising Star

Re: ls anyone prepared to pay the £10pm for BT Sports

As l have said before using the phrase a leopard will never changes its spots .  

They are owned by Bt and must be getting extreme pressure to make more money by any means from above.

You will never get a true answer from PN they have scripted answers to give customers.

l would say look after number one and l would cancel all l could that l do not use regularly you owe them no loyalty because has shown they are now a purely commercial company .

robbieglover2k
Grafter

I know @BERTJ you're absolutely right, I just have always felt that they have so many people leaving them and turning their back on them I wanted to support them because they are a good company on a whole and it's only recently they've been really letting themselves down.

I'm not saying I'm entitled and I don't want it to sound that way but look at everything I have from them plus the additional services I pay for and the fact I've got so many on to the Plusnet platform also with loads of extra's it's pretty bad and I feel no appreciation what so ever, something I always felt previously with Plusnet to be honest, now I know Plusnet haven't asked me to do this and I have done it off my own back but you would think that considering everything in the previous post which you kindly read they would give me a little something but no.

I do think you're right about the BT pressure thing because they have never been like this before, when I called due to being advised to do so to speak with them for a loyalty discount after all that mentioned previously and the price increase even the people on the phone I've spoke to have been really impressed by it and then when they've had to come back and say "No" I can tell they felt really bad about it.

The guy I spoke with last mentioned this and he was saying oh yeah, definitely just let me go ask my manager etc. and we'll sort it for you because it's only right is this and then when he came back and was like "No" you could tell he was a little heartbroken about it but whoever his manager is just basically said "No, we don't owe them anything".

Which I thought was pretty bad and quite heartbreaking to be honest, they're going to lose a lot of customers over all this I'm sure of it.

Which is a shame because Plusnet have always been different and one of the best by far but they're really letting themselves down big time over all this and it's just disappointing to be honest Sad

I hope that this is just a temporary thing because I know what's gone down with the whole BT Sport thing I mentioned a couple of weeks ago due to all the contact I've had with them since last August over it so when it happened with the double price hike I wasn't surprised because BT Sport have been losing a massive amount of money and cancellations recently over this Box Office situation and they're using us on other platforms to make up for it (without even offering us the Box Office channel), it's very bad and they're only doing it this month onwards because they have the event at the weekend which they already have lost a load on, which they knew and anticipated they would because of how bad it happened to them in July but they're just pushing their luck and using us to make up the loss (however that's backfiring cause the majority are cancelling BT Sport through Plusnet too so it didn't really work for them).

It's such a heartbreaking situation to be honest and it really is due to pure greed on BT Sports behalf that's got them into this situation and now they're using us to make up for that, it's just heartbreaking Sad

robbieglover2k
Grafter

Thank you for the reply by the way too @BERTJ, I sincerely appreciate it Smiley