Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bt sport via sky

FIXED
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 60

Re: bt sport via sky

I don't think @Anoush is at work today, you would be better giving the a call or get on chat.

That sai, not sure if anyone from provisioning is there at the weekend.

I am away from home at the moment so having to watch later on my iPhone via the bt sport app, can't even cast or extend it to a big tv!

Anoush
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 126

I'm not in the office at the moment but if you private message me with your username I'll see if I can pass your account to one of my colleagues with the permissions to add BT sport.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Scrap my last reply, the BT sport advisers aren't in today I'm afraid Sad
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Roba19

Must add my public thanks to Anoush - he got me switched on with BT Sport in less than half an hour earlier in the week! Terrific service!

If it carries on raining in Qatar I don't think we'll be watching Moto GP today 🙁

TheDeuce
Dabbler

thanks for the replies, I should have ordered earlier, being on nights tonight I was hoping to record it and watch when I get home, not to worry. Thumbs_Up

Anoush
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

@TheDeuce... And that's been done for you now. Smiley