Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bt sport on sky platform

FIXED
hooverman
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

bt sport on sky platform

I signed up for bt sport on line on thursday and a 2 day window was indicated it could take to take effect I have been checking reguarly to my bt sport package not operational yet I phoned both the call centre and the cot team ,to be told it could take 2 working days and as the order would not go in until the friday and they dont count saturday as a normal working day I could have to wait till monday  ,WHAT decade are we living in , These days the service industry works 7 days a week at least I would count saturday as a normal working day .Ask the staff in the supermarkets and shops on single time what they consider a normal working day

5 REPLIES
Stoker
Grafter

Re: bt sport on sky platform

I just signed up today; optimistically hoping it would be live for tomorrow but it told me I'll need a new Sky viewing card.

So that could be a while ... when am I billed from, I wonder?

hooverman
Rising Star

Hi stoker according to your message your issue been fixed ,If you are now receiving bt on sky how did you sign up did you sign up on line or over the phone ,Last year i signed up over the phone and was connected very quickly  ,but this year I signed up on line and it seemed to take ages ,

Stoker
Grafter

I signed up online via https://www.plus.net/tv/btsport/satellite/

I'm not sure what you think has been fixed, but I just tried and cannot access any BT Sports channels on my Sky box.

hooverman
Rising Star

Fix

HI Stoker I signed up on line on the thursday 9th  and did not get switched on till the evening on 12th ,but Plusnet have a get out clause  they say allow 2 working days which does include saturdays or sundays if you want to check you need to phone the customer options team ( cot)  they deal with this item so you would need to phone plusnet if you select you want to leave this gets you to the COT team which deals with bt sport on sky  like you I expected to be connected quickly  but it did not work out like that and I missed the Liverpool match over the weekend .

hope you get resolved asap

Stoker
Grafter

I just had an email from PlusNet support confirming my order and saying it would be live in "a few minutes". Sure enough, by the time I turned on the TV, all BT Sport channels are working.

I didn't need a new viewing card - not sure why it said that, or what to do if one arrives.

So - if Spurs continue to play like they did on Wednesday - how do I cancel?