cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Communication.......

sarczoid
Grafter

Zero Communication.......

Again, a channel appears on my youview plusnet tv package, which is welcome, but AGAIN no email from plusnet...

Why don't you communicate with your customers?

You keep answering questions in the communinity on channel additions, stating that you will "communicate on any changes via email" and you never EVER tell us whats happening.

I want you to start emailing your TV customers so we know extra channels are in the pipeline, or if we have to retune our box.

If you keep doing this without telling us, 1. we may be missing out on channels if your box doesn't update  2. We may end up leaving because you still haven't got sky sports or sky cinema (etc), but you had it in the pipeline without telling us.

SORT IT OUT

4 REPLIES
beeceegee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Zero Communication.......

Out of interest, what was the new channel?

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 10

I hope you're enjoying the new content.

I've passed this to the relevant people who deal with our TV services, we're always looking to add additional content to our TV offering and appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback.

Jono H
 Plusnet Help Team
Marketman
Grafter

New channels (Discovery Science, Discovery Turbo) are available if you have Entertainment Plus package, just added entertainment plus to my account. Please can we have more channels in HD like BT TV?

sarczoid
Grafter

I'm getting a bit tired of plusnet just giving the same old nonsense... "we will pass on this feedback"....

no, for the love of god just do what your customers are asking you to do. its not hard is it, email us when you add more channels or when they are in the pipeline....

The only reason i'm with plusnet is because you have UK support, and your parent company BT have it all in india.

I am well aware that BT are reshoring their support to the uk and 90% should be in the uk by the summer of next year....

BTTV is a superior product, offering UHD and far more channels, so why would anyone stay with you and not move once your only advantage (UK Support) is removed.