cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youview box freezes, and more

Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Youview box freezes, and more

Our Youview box has now started playing up. When we play a recording, which we then try to stop and leave the recording we cannot. We end up with the recording playing in a greyed out background with two boxes, one saying 'delete' the other saying 'back'. Neither of which works. The only way out of this is to switch off at the wall and go through the start up procedure again.
I have just signed up for a new contract, and am still within the 2 week cooling off period. When I spoke to renew my contract I was told that I needed to contact a different dept to try and get some help with this. Had anyone else had a similar issue please? Or any quick solution? Also, which for do I need to ask for when I phone up please?
1 REPLY 1
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 52

Re: Youview box freezes, and more

Hi @rogadodge

Thanks for getting in touch - I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your YouView box.

As a starter for ten, I'd probably recommend factory resetting the box, following the instructions here

If that doesn't help, either come back to us here, or contact our TV support guys on 0800 432 0200 and we'll be happy to help.

Best wishes

Dave

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Dave G
 Plusnet Help Team