Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youview TV service still not active

Treeish
Hooked

Re: Youview TV service still not active

Good morning,

Hope you had a good festive break.

Has there been any update on the youview service at all? I'm still having the same issues.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 34

Hi @Treeish

Sorry to hear this is the case. 

I would advise on updated this ticket so that we can escalate this issue accordingly. 

Kind Regardsm 

MoR

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 MoR
 Plusnet Help Team
Gilzean10
Hooked

Hello Treeish I have had the same problem for 3 weeks since PN turned off my Subscription channels for the 2nd time and still don`t know why they can`t activate them,not very helpful is itHuh Really infuriating and their flippant attitude to the situation doesn`t help...I have a theory that if you complain too much they hold it against youHuh? I will once again be missing loads of football I want to watch this weekend and just for the record have had only 15 days connection out of 72......prize winning customer service...don`t make me laugh. 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 538

Hi @Gilzean10

I can assure you that we are taking this seriously. I can see we've raised an incident where it's currently in hand with our infrastructure team and being monitored by our incident management team.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team