cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the cost of BT sport channel and app?

Mayfly
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

What is the cost of BT sport channel and app?

As a PN TV customer I received the email about BT sport channel and the app but I'm confused about the cost.

in the email body it says...Half price, in fact – £2.50 a month for the first 6 months (you’ll pay £5 a month after this).

But lower down in the T & Cs it says 

BT Sport channel pack, including access to the BT Sport App and online player here for £2.50 a month for the first 12 months, £5.00 a month thereafter.

Available to existing YouView TV from Plusnet customers who sign up to the BT Sport channel pack by calling Plusnet.

BT Sport channel pack is £2.50 a month for the first 6 months, £5.00 a month thereafter.

To make matters worse when I spoke with chat they didn't know about the offer.

So is the offer for 6 months or 12?

4 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 3

Re: What is the cost of BT sport channel and app?

@Mayfly The BT Sport Channel pack offer is indeed £2.50 per month for the first 6 months and then £5 a month after. Hope this clarifies things for you?

Paul
 Plusnet Staff
Mayfly
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Thanks but what does this pertain too then?

BT Sport channel pack, including access to the BT Sport App and online player here for £2.50 a month for the first 12 months, £5.00 a month thereafter. 

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 3

@Mayfly that pertains to just the pre-registration offer for the app only and not the sport channel pack.  When you sign up for the channel pack the actual price is quoted again which is 2.50 per month for the first 6 months and then 5 per month after (as is also quoted in the email you received). 

Paul
 Plusnet Staff
alwayz1more

That’s just £2.50 a month for the first 12 months (and only £5 a month after this). 

This is the email I received earlier this evening and mine say's for 12 months.