Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to customer service?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 854

Re: What happened to customer service?

I've looked into this again for you and I can see we're still needing to sort out the billing issue for you before we're able to get the TV components on your account straightened up. 

Unfortunately as we don't know when this will be, as an alternative and potential solution pending me discussing this with a colleague in our billing team to see if it'll work, would you be happy for us to create a new account for you?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Seamos
Grafter

The last time this was discussed I was told it would likely remove BT Sport. To be honest I'm not sure I want to stay with PLUSNET.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Seamos we'd be reprovisioning everything so it should in theory work however let me speak to a colleague in our billing team when I'm in the office this afternoon and I'm happy to call you back afterwards to discuss this further if you'd be free for a call?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've discussed this with a colleague from our billing team and I'm looking into this further with a colleague from our billing development team. I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Macc2018
Rising Star

Have to agree about the shocking customer service and being passed from person to person and being told different things each time.

i have had Youview TV for a week and still waiting for my channels to go on and been told i have to wait the 10 day [-Censored-].

it seems PN still have there systems running in 80,s mode.

they soon block broadband off if you are a day into failed billing there systems work ok for that but getting there own TV turned up is a nightmare and will be taking this all up with there CEO Andy baker or if he has left which i think he may have then will be taking it up with Marc allera who is taking over as PN are a joke now and could not give a dam about there customers.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your time on the phone yesterday @Macc2018 

As per our conversation I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do to speed this up at this stage. I do sincerely apologise that the full activation of your YouView service hasn't gone smoothly.

While I appreciate you've said you've been passed from person to person and told different things, you've and understandably been trying to find a way to get this sorted sooner when there isn't a feasible way.

I've explained the issue in detail as best as I can on your support ticket after our call but to summarise the issue here when you ordered YouView this didn't get provisioned automatically so we then took steps to manually provision this.

Unfortunately this didn't automatically activate the YouView component on your account to give you full access to the channels you've ordered and all we can do at this stage is wait 10 days for this to activate.

What normally happens when you order YouView is that we add it the YouView component containing all the relevant detail in a queued-activate state and when you set up your set top box this activates and your service starts working.

As you know I've taken personal ownership of this and if your service doesn't work by the close of play on the 23rd I'll raise this to the relevant team to investigate further. Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Macc2018
Rising Star

Reading this Thread sounds just like the issues i am having and reading it all really does not give me much faith that it will ever get sorted out.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Bit of a different issue as that was related to a billing problem, yours isn't and I'm (quietly) confident we'd be able to sort it out for you.

Understand the concern though and we'll see what the 23rd brings then go from there. In the majority of cases the YouView component activates after the 10 days if it doesn't upon setup of your set top box. 

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team