cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to customer service?

Seamos
Grafter

Re: What happened to customer service?

Just received a bill for two months usage, including being billed for equipment I didn’t request and have returned. Bill is as clear as mud. I will be calling for a sensible breakdown when I have time. I will also be asking if there is a reason why no one thought it might be an idea to update me on the services I am paying for and not receiving. Also, and not at all surprising, there is nothing about goodwill gesture etc. Customer service.......

Plusnet Alumni (retired) OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 63

Thanks for your post @Seamos.

On checking the account, I can see that my colleague @Gandalf sent you a ticket in relation to your tech issues back on 11/10, but that you've so far not responded to the message.

For your convenience, I've included a link to the ticket here.

Please let us know here once you've responded to @Gandalf's ticket and we'll get onto it right away.

With regards a goodwill gesture, we can certainly look to offer this but would usually wait until your issue is resolved in order to make a fair and proportionate offer.

With regards the bill, we can definitely get you the info you need - which part of the bill did you need clarification on?

Seamos
Grafter

Sorry to be rude OskarPapa, but a wee suggestion, read my message before you post. Okay since you missed it I’ll try shouting THE MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT. The “ticket” you refer to had nothing to do with my message. I assumed that since you have taken the money, in fact more than is due, that the “billing issue” may have been resolved.
Plusnet Alumni (retired) OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for geting back to me.

In your previous post, you state 'I will be calling for a sensible breakdown' - I'd tried to help here by offering you said sensible breakdown.

You also state 'I will also be asking if there is a reason why no one thought it might be an idea to update me on the services I am paying for and not receiving' - Which did seem to be in relation to the ticket that I've referenced, I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.

I'd also note that at no point did you mention money has been taken from your account but I am of course happy to refund any overcharges and you'll receive a ticket shortly to confirm this.

Seamos
Grafter

Not posted on this thread for a while, alas the problem, far from being resolved has got worse. I now have a manger from the social media team on my case. Unfortunately her understanding of my contract with PLUSNET is a bit different from mine. It seems that the time I spent complaining initially about BT Sport package and subsequently the BT Sport App (and the fact that it comes free with the BT Sport package) has gone unnoticed. As has the fact that PLUSNET is providing the BT Sport package. 

I responded with these facts yesterday, but another day has gone, what is one day more given I only signed up for this package 3 months ago. Oh the joys. 

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hey there @Seamos,

Thanks for reaching out to us on here.

Sorry to hear you've not had a response straight away and I apologise for the frustration caused.

I've sent an internal request over to Helen to let her know you are awaiting a further response, she is due back in tomorrow.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hey @Seamos,

Just to update this, Helen will be back in touch with you on Friday as she is currently not in the office.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, it is appreciated.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

Seamos
Grafter

My patience ran out a long time ago, I’m resigned to the fact that PLUSNET don’t really do customer service. 

Seamos
Grafter

Having suggested that you listed to the phone recording of the purchase of services and also having sent a screenshot of the service status it should have been easy confirm that I entered into a contract for High Speed Fibre Broadband, YouView TV Entertainment, BT Sport HD, BT Sport App and telephone line. But instead of accepting that they have messed up I am made an offer of BT Sport as a goodwill gesture for 12 months of the 18 month contract I have entered into. 

So having spent 3 months trying to het them to activate the BT Sport App I am now in a worse position. Despite my account supposedly being sorted no one has thought to sort out the initial problem, instead Plusnet want to charge me more than initially agreed. 

Not only that I am being told this would be “free of charge”, my understanding of free of charge is you get something you are not paying for, not something you had already contracted for.

At not time until this week has it been suggested I have not contracted for BT Sport, that’s what I get for complaining. What’s that Ofcom contact again?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 40

Hi @Seamos

I am very sorry for any confusion surrounding the issue at hand and any goodwill that has been offered.

Can you please see my response that I have added to the open ticket?

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Seamos
Grafter

So your message stated -

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of a PM removed as per Forum rules.

Seamos
Grafter

In response I said :

First of all can I thank you for making the effort to read my messages, something your colleagues have singularly failed to do. I am however extremely annoyed that your message does not explain or apologise for these failings.

Can I repeat that I am able to watch BT Sports HD. I am still without the BT Sports App.

I have copied the messages here because I find it is the only way to get a response, albeit people tend not to read my messages. For the sake of clarity, this is my tv.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Seamos. I'm sorry if you feel you have to post on here to get a response. I can assure you that this is not the case and when you add a reply to an open ticket it will get picked up but as it is currently assigned to someone's personal workflow, this would usually be when they are back in the office so on a weekend you may be waiting until the Monday. By you posting on here, you are essentially prompting us that you have added a response and we can pick this up for you.

I have added a response on your ticket.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Seamos
Grafter

Really? I responded to you yesterday and nothing happened. I post publicly and get a response from you, I think that proves my point. No one takes responsibility for getting things done and every time someone new takes over I get a different answer, usually because nobody really cares that much. Is there anyone in Plusnet who can actually get things done or is it the case that you fob customers off with any old excuse. I was told everything would be sorted when the billing was sorted. That was done over a month ago and nothing happened until I started posting here again. 

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@Seamos, thank you for getting back to me. I am really sorry for the length of time this has been ongoing an that it hasn't been resolved sooner. Please be assured that our main focus at present is getting the issue with your BT Sport resolved.

I've added a reply to your ticket, if you can please let us know once you have replied we will pick it up.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team