cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does "BTP-15000" mean?!

scoobyjones1
Dabbler

What does "BTP-15000" mean?!

On my BT youview box...when I try to view some channels I get a message on a pink screen : " We can see you aren't a Plusnet TV customer......it you've already signed up to Plusnet TV call us on 0800 013 2634, quoting BTP-15000 so we can finish setting up your account.

What does BTP-15000 mean? Could I use my excellent BT Ultra HD Youview box and see Plusnet TV on it for a small subscription? I pay for the BT sports app....it would be much better if I could watch BT sports on my youview box...the app is unwatchable.....soooooo jerky.

I don't want to phone up and get the box blocked or something.... what would happen?

Anyone got any clues or past experience?

2 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 239

Re: What does "BTP-15000" mean?!

Hi there.

It's possible your BT YouView box may work if you take out our YouView service, but it's not something we can guarantee or support. It's worth noting that you'll need to buy our own YouView box if you're wanting the service from us.

If you're wanting to know more, I'd head on over to: https://www.plus.net/tv/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
kel

Re: What does "BTP-15000" mean?!

I spoke to someone last night at plusnet who said it is a known fault with the boxes and as yet they cannot solve the problem.No timescale was given as to a solution and this was known before I was sold the upgrade and sent the box etc..I am not happy,