cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreasonable

thegame2k0
Grafter

Unreasonable

I understand that i have to return my youview box i have no issue with that at all, however i do have issue with plusnet only giving 7 days to return it, i'm still yet to recieve the pre paid packaging although it's only been 2  days since the email this now leaves me 5 days to get the box back to you and that's if the packaging turns up tomorrow.
This is very unreasonable other companies give 30 days not 7 i'm sorry but you will get the box sent back when i can get to a collect+ point if you charge me £199 i will challenge it.
You will be getting the box back but i honestly don't know if i can make it in 5 days.
31 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Re: Unreasonable

Hi there,
Don't worry if it's outside 7 days I'll let the right people know.
Also thanks a lot for the feedback and don't wonder what's happened if you see this post get moved to the TV forum.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
thegame2k0
Grafter

Thanks @Adam as of yet still no packaging the youview box is all packed up ready to go, just waiting for the packaging to arrive but i now won't be able to post it until after bank holiday.
thegame2k0
Grafter

I still have not recieved the pre paid packaging.
thegame2k0
Grafter

Again one of my posts gets ignored or missed, well now it's simple as i've run out of patience if i haven't recieved the packaging within 7 working days Plusnet have forfieted the box and it becomes my property as compensation for being messed around.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

you could simply use the telephone to call them.
the forum is not a guaranteed way of communicating with anyone at plusnet.
also, good luck trying to enforce your "compensation".
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

How much are you charging Plusnet per day for storing their property?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Hi there,
We've dispatched 2 returns bags already, we're going to send another but with the address written slightly differently in case they are getting lost along the way.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
thegame2k0
Grafter

@chris i'll inbox you the address on my bills, although there really is no reason plusnets packaging isn't getting to me as letters from them arrived fine as did router, is it just the youview box to send back or router and youview box?
thegame2k0
Grafter

As of today still no sign of this packaging you say you sent, getting a bit cheesed off with it now as i've inboxed Chris my exact address too.
thegame2k0
Grafter

Still no packaging, no response from my inbox to Chris, again my post ignored, i'm done i'm now keeping the box as compensation for being messed around.
Community Veteran

what financial loss have you incurred that would necessitate any "compensation"?
and let's keep it as being a "real" loss rather than a "make believe" loss.
thegame2k0
Grafter

Wasting my time trying to contact plusnet for a start, let's keep it real and not defend plusnet here shall we? I have been messed around let's add storage charges on too shall i? I think going by rates these days 4 weeks would cost a hell off a lot more than £199, I'm sick and tired of being told packaging has been sent when it hasn't.
Community Veteran

so how much actual time have you wasted? i'm guessing it'll be counted in minutes rather than hours or days or weeks.
i'm not defending anyone, but trying to justify keeping something as "compensation" is quite frankly laughable.
you've wasted 4 weeks have you? so you've spent every minute of every day for 4 weeks dealing with this?
stop talking absolute nonsense.
s1m0nh
Dabbler

chenks76: why don't you pipe down? This is clearly a discussion between an angry customer and plusnet. Why are you involving yourself? Luckily I have not had the same experience with plusnet, but if I had, I would not appreciate your noise in the thread.