cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change channel packs

LukeHarrison

Unable to change channel packs

Morning all;

My Plusnet TV service went live 10 days ago but I still have no 'My Channel Packs' option in the member centre and if I try to go directly to the channel packs page it tells me 'Sorry, your YouView TV from Plusnet service isn't ready yet. Please come back once you've received your set top box and plugged it in.'

Does anybody know how long this takes, the box was plugged in a while ago now! The standard entertainment channels have been live since last Monday, but I really want to add the Entertainment Plus and HD packs, and will want to be able to add the BT Sport channels from time to time too.

Thanks Smiley

Luke

6 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 41

Re: Unable to change channel packs

Hi Luke,

I'm really sorry but we have an open issue at the moment that's impacting a small number of new TV customers and you're one of them. The problem has caused your TV service to be stuck in an awaiting activation state on our systems and we're unable to add any channel packs until this is resolved. Whilst we're working hard to resolve the problem 2 weeks from your actual go live date your TV will automatically show as active and you'll be able to swap your channel packs as normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
LukeHarrison

No worries, thanks for your quick reply Jono.

LukeHarrison

Well, that didn't take long! Signed in to the member centre this afternoon and the option had appeared. Added the packs, tried my luck an hour or so later and I was watching Eurosport HD. Great stuff all round.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 190

Glad to hear it's all up and running!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
james88

Hi,

It looks like this is still an issue.  Is there anyway that you can force the service to activate?  I wish to add the same channel packs as above.

Thanks

James

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 8

Hi @james88,

Having taken a look at your account, it appears that as the TV component is currently in a state of "queued-activate" we are unable to change the channel packs until 10 working days have passed from the date that the YouView box was ordered.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, but we'll keep an eye on the account and make sure to activate the channel packs as soon as we're able to do so.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team