cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add the BT Sport app to account

Peanuts
Hooked

Unable to add the BT Sport app to account

Just transferred to PLusnet 2 weeks ago and had lots of problems with that.

I now cannot get the BT Sport app added to my account.

I log onto my account and click on the button to add BT Sport and I get this message

Unfortunately we are unable to add the BT Sport App onto your account. Please call on 0800 073 1120 and we will look into this for you.

Tried calling but the queue said it would be 60 minutes!!!. Have also submitted a query on my account but no reply.

They certainly do us proud!

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 78

Re: Unable to add the BT Sport app to account

I'm sorry for the issue with this. We do have a known problem that's preventing some customers and ourselves from being able to add access to the BT Sport app to some accounts. 

We're still working on this so I'll take care of checking for updates on getting that resolved and will let you know as soon as we've got it fixed. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
t999
Dabbler

It's not as is if this was new, you've been avoiding answering me for a fortnight

It worked fine for a year why suddenly a problem?

Should I expect a refund for th missing months?

Tim

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 13

Hi @t999,

I've taken a look at your previous post. Looking on our side, I can see that it's still showing as active. If you are having issues with the BT Sport account itself, you will need to have a chat with BT themselves. You can contact them through this link.

Dean R
 Plusnet Staff