cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add the BT Sport app to account

Highlighted

Unable to add the BT Sport app to account

I'm currently unable to add the BT Sport app to my account, either through the website link or via chat support who couldn't add it either. I just get to a blank screen after clicking the add to account button.

Is anyone able to let me know when the ability to add the app will be available again? Was hoping to use it for some sport this weekend!

Thanks

Tags (1)
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Dabbler

Re: Unable to add the BT Sport app to account

I've been having the same issue for a week. I tweeted Plusnet Help on Tuesday and they are looking into it.

Highlighted
Hooked

I reported the same problem in Community last week. Jono replied they are aware of the problem and it is with the development team. I hope it's fixed very soon as I want to watch Champions League football on 18th Sept. Availability of BT Sport app was main reason I chose PlusNet, on leaving BT. I regret it now.

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 78

Hi @samy,

I'm sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues with the BT sport app.

Our team are well underway with looking into the fixes for you, we will update you as soon as we know.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team

Highlighted
Dabbler

I've managed to push through the order for this now, so try again Smiley
Highlighted
Hooked

No success. I logged onto Plus net membership centre then clicked the Add BT Sport app link. This asked me to log on again, and then messaged "can't get that page." I hit the back button and am still logged in. What else can I do?

Highlighted
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 76

Hi @samy,

We actually had confirmation this issue should now be resolved so you should be able to add it. If you're having problems still we are able to add it from our side so let us know if you'd still like us to and we'll pop it through for you. 

Thanks!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Hooked

This fixed my problem, thanks a lot
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 952

Glad to hear that!

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted

I have same issue. Says not able to add to account. Followed all the steps, help appreciated.
Highlighted

Has anyone managed to get the bt sports app via plusnet. I signed up 2 weeks ago and I still don't have it.... tonight is Man U v Juventus which was the whole point of signing up...

Highlighted
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @GH sorry to hear that you are having issues with your BT Sports app.

I have updated you further via a ticket on your account here

Kind regards,

Highlighted

Hi

I am unable to add the BT sports app to my account. I have been told it is an ongoing problem and BT will report back by the end of this week. Looking at other posts, this issue seems to have been going on for a good while. The option of having BT sports was one of the reasons I chose PlusNet and was told I could access it with plusnet, no mention of problems. This a UCL week and I particularly wanted access this week. Does any one know what's going on? And is there anyway of adding it to my account without going through the web site route (that pages just gives an "sorry can't add ... ring this number" message?

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 952

Sorry to hear you're unable to add the BT Sport app to your account online.

It looks like we're having the same issue when trying.

The ongoing issue which affected a small number of people has been resolved, but as you're unable to add it still I've emailed our incident management team and we'll update you when we know more.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by the delay.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team