Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of signing up for plusnet tv service's

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 34

Re: Thinking of signing up for plusnet tv service's

@SteveA - i'm really sorry to hear this. 

I understand why you wish to terminate that part of your contract. 

Should you wish us to look into any alternate solutions prior to you doing this please let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 MoR
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@MasterOfReality - what alternatives? Everything that can be done has been done. Every bit of kit and cabling has been replaced at least once.  Regular internet is working fine (41.17 down / 6.8 up ) with no obvious latency issues. NowTV, Netflix, Amazon Prime all work fine - it's just the IP multicast that doesn't

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Hi @SteveA,

Not sure what MoR had in mind here, but I agree you've covered the bases.

If there's anything that we can do to help, just drop us a line.

Take care

Dave

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Dave G
 Plusnet Help Team
robbieglover2k

Definitely do it, it's brilliant!! The service is great, the TV is of solid high quality (not once have I had a single glitch since I've had it and I have it on all the time which I've had for months), specially if you get the HD package on top it looks brilliant!

You can get the BT Sport package on there for an extra fiver and an extra £3 for the HD package but it's so worth it!

The only downer at the moment about the BT package is because BT have changed their format we no longer get a lot of the events we used to do, they brought in the BT Sport Box Office channel in September and changed this so you'll now see a lot of events built up but can't watch the event because Plusnet haven't updated their channel list to add this channel there to give us the option of purchasing the events, it's like dangling a carrot to us now because we see all these build up's but can't even watch the events they're building up to.

The channel can be added though, Plusnet, Youview and BT told me this but they said they need to know there is a demand for it first before they'll do it.

They asked me to write this post here on the forum and if enough people interact and want it, they'll work on it, however it's this here if you want to leave some vibes: https://community.plus.net/t5/TV/BT-Sport-Box-Office-access-via-Plusnet-TV-I-was-asked-to-make-a/td-...

It's a bit long winded though do kindly read through as Plusnet (one of the ladies higher up who called me) mentioned to go through it all etc... so kindly have a read and add your feelings to it also as it really should be there (we're the only one's left out without the access to it so have an incomplete BT Sport package now).

However that aside, the TV is brilliant so definitely go ahead, just know at the moment you're not going to be able to see a lot of the events they build up to on BT Sport anymore due to this change in format BT have done and Plusnet not updated.