cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Thank you, great service! 😁😁

brisycom
Dabbler

Thank you, great service! 😁😁

Just moved from BT to Plusnet and decided to add the basic TV package this evening. Called them and spoke with Ross, ordering process was fast, efficient and very pleasant. Told that my box would be with me in 3 working days, Ross even ended the calling telling me that I can ask for him directly next time, now that’s good service you just never got with BT, Virgin or others.

I still have my UHD BTTV box and couldn’t believe it after ending the call I changed to a subscription channel and it was active, in less than 5 minutes I was watching PlusnetTV. Well done, this is brilliant and much better than BT where you had to wait about 3 days.

So far I am a very happy chappy..... oh and paying Β£35.99 instead of Β£85.50 is awesome..

Keep it up and I’ll be here for years to come 😁😁😁😁😁

1 REPLY 1
robbieglover2k
Grafter

Re: Thank you, great service! 😁😁

Yep, they're brilliant!! All they need to do now is add the BT Sport Box Office channel to their channel list and all the frustrations will be over. 

I've been trying to get them to do this since August last year between Plusnet, BT and Youview and they've all said numerous times it can be easily done but it's Plusnet that just need to get onto it (and possibly them talk to BT instead of customers going back and forth between them all the time).

Other than that, they are fantastic, I'm also really happy with my service's of broadband, TV and now mobile Smiley