cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV unsubscribed by Plusnet in error

petelane1951
Grafter

TV unsubscribed by Plusnet in error

We have cancelled our service from 16/2/21 as we are moving. TV should be stopped then also. However Plusnet have stopped TV already in error. I updated the question they opened, asking why it had been stopped, two days ago but no response. Today I rang them. Customer services transferred me to the Cancellation Team. After a long wait they answered and said it was a technical issue so transferred me to Technical Support. Another long wait and no reply after having been on the phone for an hour. I rang later and got Technical Support. They checked and said it was not their problem. They transferred me to Customer Services. Phone got answered and a man understood the issue. He said he would keep me on hold while he spoke to the Cancellation Team. Was on hold for over 30 minutes and then phone cut off. So I can not watch a programme I wanted, no response to the question on line and over two hours wasted on the phone.

I appreciate that we are in a COVID workplace but the customer service is appalling and it feels like pass the parcel.  Anyone got a suggestion how to get TV back or should I just admit defeat and complain about my final bill.

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,285

Re: TV unsubscribed by Plusnet in error

Given there is currently a technical issue activating TV on top of the fact they've stopped selling it, I suspect you're on a hiding to nothing.
I'd admit defat, document your phone calls and complain about the final bill.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,138

Re: TV unsubscribed by Plusnet in error

Really sorry for what's happened @petelane1951 

We fixed this for you on Friday. Let us know if there are any further issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team