Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV channes on You View

FIXED
rovert1
Fixes: 1

TV channes on You View

I have set up you view box all working OK when do  my BT chanels and entertainment chanels get put on?

5 REPLIES 5
HarryB
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 255

Re: TV channes on You View

Hi @rovert1,

The channels should activate when you plug the box in, however failing this I'd expect them to activate within 10 working days of the box being sent out/purchased on your account.

If you've still not got access to the channels next week, please do let us know and we'll try and chase that up further for you.

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes. Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Infrastructure Operations Professional
rovert1

Fix

Thank you for your reply  I get the basic Freeview channels but not the entertainment pack or BT sport as ordered the box was plugged in last thursday 26th.

I also got an email on Sunday asking me to set up a BT ID the only email it would accept was  my old BT email is this correct or should it have been my Plus net email? I cant get back into it to try? 

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 111

Hi @rovert1,

Thank you for confirming that your Freeview channels are working and that it's the entertainment pack and BT Sports channels that you've not been able to access.

I've checked your account and it appears that you've now spoken to our technical support team and that they have resolved this issue for you. Are you still experiencing problems with accessing any of your channels?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
rovert1

All working ok now thank you superb assistance from your TVs department
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 111

Hi @rovert1,

Thanks very much for getting back in touch - I'm glad to hear that this is all working now, and I'll pass your kind feedback on to our TV support department.

Please let us know if there's anything else that you'd like to discuss.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team