Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV and plus net issues

FIXED
Daniel28012
Grafter

TV and plus net issues

Please can somebody tell me it will only get better I have just sent a second email to the CEO in a month. But guess what I've only been a customer for a month and all this is happening I'm seriously considering whether I have made a mistake in joining Plusnet. I came to Plusnet because they had a good reputation on the internet but I'm not seeing that here unfortunately I really like the service I have been provided however customer services and account related issues have been problematic. The latest placed a order for removing of TV channels witch it said would complete today then the system has decided so far through the order to change the date to the next billing date in January however it is blocking me from placing a future order which I'm waiting to place. Then I received poor service on the phone for well over an hour except for the last person I spoke to it is unacceptable though that I can't get what needs to be done till January this needs to be sorted before Christmas otherwise I can't view the channels I want to at Christmas. Stress is not good for a person with a ms but you guys have took stress to a whole new level today.

My wife is furious to which has made me more annoyed.
16 REPLIES
Daniel28012
Grafter

Re: TV and plus net issues

Also I am not going to be able to watch today's football because of the issue which I'm not happy about.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

Hello @Daniel28012,

I am sincerely sorry for the experience you have had and can assure you we have received both complaints that you have sent in to Andy. @Gandalf is working to resolve the issue and has provided an update here.

Please can you reply to the ticket and he will get this picked up when he is back in the office tomorrow.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Grafter

@SammyM I'm unable to see the ticket because everytime I was transferred a new ticket was opened for some reason can you get me a direct link to the ticket if possible as the list is only showing so many. Thanks in advance
Daniel28012
Grafter

It's ok I have figured out how to access the ticket.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 19

No problem Daniel. @Gandalf is in the office and will pick this up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Grafter

@SammyM I took a massive risk even though it will result in 3 bills this month and changed the billing date to the 12 it was the soonest I could get another bill according to your billing system. It's now saying on the TV screen the orders to remove will close off on the 12th of December. I feel I shouldn't have had to do this but I wasn't prepared to wait till the 5th and I hope that the order come the 12th don't automatically change to the twelfth of January.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 508

Apologies for the experience you've had.

I can see the removal order completed in the very early hours of this morning, so I've added on the channel packs you want, which should become active within the next 24 hours.

I'll check back tomorrow for you.

Hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Grafter

I have all the channels except 2 channels so hopefully there on soon @Gandalf. Yesterday my account was credited with £11 by the last adviser so this will more than likely cover the small bill anyway. I took a risk changing the billing date trying to get the channels back quicker because I was being told I had to wait until January. Nevermind though as I am happy enough as the main channel I use is back and sorted. Just need to wait for the final two. Bit strange though as it's by sport 1 sd and extra 1 not present I have bt sport hd back.

What prompted all this was I found out bt sport have lost UFC from January so I'm going to have to pay £5.99 to another company. The removal of the other two was a error because at the time I only had access to a browser on the TV and the text was small so I unfortunately removed the wrong packs been hd and entertainment plus. I'm glad things are getting sorted out though. The only thing I'm going to miss is champions League but BT sport 1 has a goal show anyway so this is enough for me.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries, fingers crossed you get your channels back tomorrow.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Grafter

@Gandalf still the same on the two channels. I have updated the ticket.
Daniel28012
Grafter

Can you also let me know the cost of a you view+ box please
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Fix

I've posted a reply to your support ticket now.

The YouView+ set top box costs £50 plus £7.99 postage fee.

If you'd like to upgrade, best way to do that is to call us on 0800 0113 217.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Daniel28012
Grafter

I have updated the ticket @Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for the heads up.

I'll reply shortly.

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team