cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Phone call

robbiecollie
Grafter

TV Phone call

Had phone call regarding plus-net TV & was led to believe that if two year contract taken out then no £50.00 upfront fee payable also told the rep that ive had two faulty free-view boxes go u/s  it was then implied that the that the box would be replaced throughout the period of subscription would someone from plus-net care to comment on that
4 REPLIES
Finguz
Grafter

Re: TV Phone call

Apparently they will replace it within the first 12 months, but beyond that it would be chargeable. I asked how much, but haven't had a reply yet.
From this thread.
[Moderator's note by Adie (dvorak):  Full quote of preceding post removed, as per Forum Rule]
Edit: Sorry Dvorak, old habits die hard.
mrdomis2013
Dabbler

Thats interesting I was told it was 18 months under warrenty on the phone but wasn't sure  when I signed up to the deal. plus.net reps don't seem to know what they are talking about, most of the time all online chat and reps do is contradict each other over things, I have had a right pain over May dealing with plus.net over these discrepencies.  There is a definitely problem with staff education on plus.net policy's I seem to get wrong information from different people all the time I have mentioned this to them and in fairness they have admitted there are training issues going on but this doesn't help the fact that the customer doesn't know what they are getting.
MattyC
Champion
Fixes: 46

Sorry for the contradicting information. In this circumstance, I'll refer to my response here:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,139214.msg1230516.html#msg1230516
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
longedge
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Perhaps time to print a new set of 'Hymn Sheets' for your colleagues to 'sing' from  Smiley