cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from BT Sport with EE to Plusnet

Superfly
Hooked

Switching from BT Sport with EE to Plusnet

I've had BT Sport on my phone app via my EE account for a while. But since this doesn't let you chromecast I've cancelled it (ending 26 Apr) and signed up via Plusnet (which I've just got).

How can I check if the BT Sport package is active with Plusnet? Because when I go onto the BT ID it is still only showing my account as being linked to EE even though I've followed Plusnet's instructions and registered via their email links (it should have linked to my existing BT ID as I used the same email).

4 REPLIES 4
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 52

Re: Switching from BT Sport with EE to Plusnet

When it was active for me I could see it listed under current addons here (login reqd.)

Ex-Plusnetter now living life in the G,fast lane!
Superfly
Hooked

Thanks. The BT Sport subscription isn't showing for me even though I've definitely gone through the signup process as I've got the registration emails etc.

I've clicked the "Get BT Sport" link again to see what shows up and it says "Unfortunately we are unable to add the BT Sport App onto your account. Please call on 0800 073 1120 and we will look into this for you.".

Perhaps it won't accept it if you already have a package via EE. I would have hoped the system would be smart enough to check that as part of the process and tell me, rather than leaving me unsure what has happened.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,285

Moderators Note.

Moved to TV board
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,138

From what I can see, the BT Sport App on your account this side is still queued-activate.

It should activate automatically once your account activates fully/broadband order completes.

Can you let us know how it goes tomorrow evening?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team