Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no TV

FIXED
petelane1951
Grafter

Still no TV

After two months of hard work by Harry and Anoush my line got moved to the correct cabinet and my line speed increased to 40 Mbps. So I contacted the TV team and recontracted my broadband and tried to add TV. However this was not possible because my line speed had not been updated on the admin side. The CSA told me it should update automatically in a few days and he would add it then. I was away on holiday so he agreed to add it on Friday 14/7/2017 so the box would come when I arrived home.

I did not have any update so rang on Sunday 16/7/2017. The agent explained that she could not add TV because BT had not updated my line record and Plusnet's system still thought my line speed was too slow. Plusnet agreed to chase this the next day and ring me back. I had got no response by yesterday so chased Plusnet. After a long wait it transpired no further work had been done. The CSA eventually contacted the correct team who had to raise a TAGs query with BT to get them to update my line record. However this may take another week for them to do it. 

So, although my line was upgrades on 4/7/2017 I still need to wait for another week and hope that BT do it correctly. As it took BT two months to admit and fix the original issue of my line connection I am not hopeful that it will be completed by then.

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

Re: Still no TV

Fix

I'm sorry to hear there are still problems surrounding the estimates for your line. It seems quite odd that dslchecker.bt.com currently shows no FTTC availability at all on your line, despite it being active.

I've checked the TAGS Query that is currently in hand with our suppliers and we've been advised this has been raised as a priority with the relevant team and we've been advised to check back for an update on 24/07/17.

Thanks for your continued patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
petelane1951
Grafter

@HarryB

Thankyou for your help once again. BT have now updated my line estimates and TV has been ordered.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

Glad to hear that @petelane1951, although this time all I did was check the TAGS query that an advisor over the phone had raised for you Wink

Hopefully there are no more obstacles now and you can just enjoy your fibre and TV Thumbs Up

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team