Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow loading Subscription Channels

FIXED
VinceMarsters
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Slow loading Subscription Channels

All of my subscription channels are taking ages to load and I am getting IPC6023 errors on them all initially. If I press back (so it tries again) then the channel eventually starts streaming (so around 30-40 seconds after selecting the channel). Is anyone else seeing this. It has been happening since the end of last week (although yesterday it worked fine).

So far I have tried swapping between my Plusnet issued DTRT2120 and a retails DTRT2000 set-top box and also moved the internet feed into the box from my mesh wifi (TP-Link Deco) to a direct link into the router and then back onto the mesh network again. The YouView boxes have prioritised network access over other network traffic too.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
VinceMarsters
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Slow loading Subscription Channels

Fix

Just to update - it looks like BT may have changed something in the IGMP configuration on the network, which has semi-broken YouView subscription channels on my TP-Link VR2800 router. I have swapped this back in with the Plusnet Hub One and IPTV is working as expected again. Now I just need an update to the firmware on it as it is still running the old firmware, which was a little unstable for me in the past.

@bobpullen is there any chance you could push the update out to my router please? It is showing Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.237.2.2 Last updated Unknown

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 58

Re: Slow loading Subscription Channels

Hi Vince,

Thanks for the update - just to let you know I've also raised this request directly with our products team to cover all bases.

Best wishes

Dave

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Dave G
 Plusnet Help Team