Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports

sarczoid
Grafter

Sky Sports

Hi,
I would like someone from PlusNet to speak to anyone they need to internally to get a definitive answer to this question.
As you are a member of BT Group (But thankfully have all your support in the UK, unlike BT, whose service is arguably the worst in the entire UK), you are using similar setup and boxes to BTTV.
BTTV shows sky sports, sky movies and other additional channels, which plusnet tv currently does not.
I want to know if there are plans to show sky sports / sky movies, and I would like a definitive answer please.....
A lot of your customers would like this, and a lot of us are with you because you provide better service than your parent company, so we would like to stay, but in return please get the same channels and functionality that BT have.

thanks
12 REPLIES
sarczoid
Grafter

Re: Sky Sports

117 Views but not comments?
I cannot be the only one who wants to see sky sports on plusnet tv.....
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

I'm afraid I can't provide a definitive answer. If we make changes to the channels available, we'll announce it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
sarczoid
Grafter

Why are you so secretive?
Are you looking into getting these channels or not? Its a simple question.....
alegeek
Grafter

They have probably been awaiting the outcome of the deal between Sky and BT, it seems BT will now keep Sky Sports so they may add these channels down the line.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Quote from: sarczoid
Why are you so secretive?
Are you looking into getting these channels or not? Its a simple question.....

no business is going to say anything until an official announcement is made.
any sort of response other than that would be used as a club to beat them with.
sarczoid
Grafter

Well obviously, but I still want them to offer it and nothing seems to be happening!
sarczoid
Grafter

Bump
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

why are you bumping.
you got the only answer you're every going to get.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Quote from: Chris
I'm afraid I can't provide a definitive answer. If we make changes to the channels available, we'll announce it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
sarczoid
Grafter

No announcements on additional tv channels whatsoever......    plusnet, sort it out

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

There haven't been any announcements as there hasn't been anything to announce I'm afraid. If there is, we'll make sure people are aware.

Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
sarczoid
Grafter

This may be an old thread, but i'm not giving up.....

You added new channels a week or so ago, Alibi and Eden HD, and a few others.....  but you didn't bother to email anyone about it.....

So, as you are dodging the sky sports question continually, and keep telling me that you will "let us know", you clearly wont let anyone know anything because you never email anyone about what you are doing!

PlusNet is a good ISP, with good support and which invests in the UK, and I support that. but for the love of god, communicate with your customers!