cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports on Plusnet (Youview) TV

JamesE
Grafter

Sky Sports on Plusnet (Youview) TV

Sky Sports via NowTV via Youview is coming to BT TV. Does anyone know if this going to be the case with Plusnet? This is really important!

source:

Marc Allera, CEO of BT’s Consumer unit, said: “This extension of our partnership with Sky is great news for our customers, and is part of our commitment to provide our customers with the best service and content available. As part of this deal, Sky customers in Ireland will get access to great BT Sport content, and BT TV customers in the UK will be able to seamlessly watch and record their favourite NOW TV channels.”

2 REPLIES 2
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 726

Re: Sky Sports on Plusnet (Youview) TV

Hi there.

I'm afraid we've no news to share regarding when or if we'll be offering this.

I'm sure we'll let everyone know if we start to though.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
DaveCW
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Sky Sports on Plusnet (Youview) TV

When I took on PNYV last year there was talk that YouView and Sky were close to a deal over sports and that early in 2019 to NOW TV app would be updated to accept NOW TV subscriptions for Entertainment & sport as well as just Movies. I take it this is only for BT's incarnation of YouView. I thought YouView was supposed to be an umbrella for BT, Plusnet & TalkTalks TV, 1 service offered by 3 companies.. having looked in to this further all 3 seem to have different services and offerings BT with it's sport packages, TalkTalk offering Sky Sports and Plusnet a  BT lite service.