cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Q and recorded BT sport query

possyred5

Sky Q and recorded BT sport query

I'm after a little advice please

I currently have Sky Q with a mini box (in my son's bedroom) and a BT Sport subscrition

It's increasing difficult to justify the ever rising BT sport subscription from BT

I would like to take the subscription instead from Plusnet. I understand that multiroom is not supported, but my question is:-

As the programs are recorded on the main Sky Q box and the mini box plays all recordings from it, could you record a program on the main box, wait several minutes and then start watching it on the mini box?

Effectively 'live' with a slight delay

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 57

Re: Sky Q and recorded BT sport query

Hi @possyred5 

Welcome to the forums! 

That, is a GREAT question. 

My gut feeling on this would be, whilst this is technically possible...i fear it might not work. As far as I am aware we do not support Multiscreening. One of my colleagues has tried this exact experiment and he said that he got an error message relating to the mini box not being the primary service box...or something of that ilk.  

Please feel free to try it - there might be a work around, and one of the more savvy forum members may be able to shed some more light on this. 

Thanks 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 MoR
 Plusnet Help Team