Sky 1

JB567
Dabbler

Sky 1

Any plans for Sky 1 and Atlantic to come to Plusnet TV. Like BT?Huh
10 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: Sky 1

It could also do with the introduction of box sets. 

JB567
Dabbler

I may be wrong but Sky box sets can be provided by Now TV.
Community Veteran

NowTV on the Pn box only allows films there is no way to add an entertainment subscription to the PN box. You can add the film subs on a monthly basis but not anything else.

I have chosen to get two NowTV boxes instead of continuing with PNTV. Also use amazon love film on the old wii.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

JB567 wrote:
Any plans for Sky 1 and Atlantic to come to Plusnet TV. Like BT?Huh

No plans for it at the moment.

I'm not sure BT provide Sky 1 either judging from this: What channels are available on BT TV

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
JB567
Dabbler

Harry,

My bad I got TalkTalk and BT confused (Sorry). Hopefully box arrives today and I'll be able to have a play.
marky9074
Dabbler

Why can't you add the entertainment pack? I've got an old Huawei and I can see the option is there (though at the moment I am only on movies).. 

JB567
Dabbler

Unless there has been an update the boxes only allow Movies to be used.
marky9074
Dabbler

Oops, I stand corrected. I could have sworn I saw it when I fired it up for a test, but must have been thinking of the Now TV smart box that I had been playing with. Hmm that is a show stopper... I don't really want to have the smart box just to watch the entertainment pack (given that I have an Amazon Fire TV 4k too).

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

marky9074 wrote:

Why can't you add the entertainment pack?

Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to add channel packs without having our TV service. Although I can appreciate why you pay not want to add Plusnet TV in to the mix if you already have Now TV and an Amazon Fire TV.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
marky9074
Dabbler

Hi Harry,

Thanks for the reply. I think you indirectly answered my other question in the FAQ about whether I could add the childrens pack without the entertainment pack (subscribing to PlusNet services at £5/month). We were actually talking about adding the entertainment pack on Now TV..... (which it seems you cannot do on the YouView Now TV app)...

So its basically a right mess. People generally want Sky movies, Sky 1 and Sky Atlantic in a package and it cant be done either way with a YouView box (even using the Now TV app)...

Cheers,

Mark