cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed BT Sports Channel Pack too soon?

FIXED
Highlighted
dgilbert2
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Removed BT Sports Channel Pack too soon?

A few days ago I added the BT Sports Channel Pack. As its only a minimum 1 month agreement I then cancelled it after a couple of days, assuming it would carry on to the end of the 30 day minimum period.

It looks though like it will get removed on my next billing date (1st Feb), does that mean I'll end up paying the full £5 as the billing date means it would only have been active for a few days?

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 254

Re: Removed BT Sports Channel Pack too soon?

You should just be charged a pro-rata amount for the days you can use the channel pack. Smiley

EDIT: If you're wanting to re-add it you might have to wait until tomorrow.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
dgilbert2
Rising Star

Thank you for your reply, I will see what happens tomorrow with the bill and channel Wink

dgilbert2
Rising Star

Fix

Had to phone CS to try and sort this out for me. Currently still being charged for another month but the BT Sport pack itself was switched off 1/2/18. They have offered to refund so will wait and see.

It does seem silly that the TV pack was switched off before the end of the "first month" especially as the charge was applied. It would make more sense to align the two.