cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove BT Sports

joatherton

Remove BT Sports

Links for removing BT Sports are not working. Can I have my BT Sports subscription stopped ASAP?
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,139

Re: Remove BT Sports

Thanks for your post @joatherton 

This is news to me in that as far as I'm aware there are no links for you to cancel a BT Sport app through the website.

Can you post up a screenshot and the website address showing the remove link so I can take a closer look?

I've also raised a support ticket on your account you can view and reply to by going Here to make your request.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
joatherton

BD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 72

Hi @joatherton, thanks for getting back to us and confirming the link where you've seen the BT spots can be removed. I'm sorry this is advised on the page you've linked and I've flagged this up for attention with necessary team. Unfortunately, BT Sports or the BT Sports App can only be removed from your account by contacting us on one of our support channels.
I can see my colleague Anoush has raised a ticket on your account looking for your confirmation that the BT Sports wants removing that can be seen here.

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=214854612

(You may need to be logged into the member center prior to clicking the link in order to add a comment.)

Alternatively, if you give our Customer Options Team a call I'm sure they'll be happy to assist you with this.They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

Ben Devine
 Plusnet Help Team - Sheffield