cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering with BT sport App

Puydeserre

Registering with BT sport App

Hi

Just signed up to receive BT sport App. Have received the email asking to click on the link to register with BT but not having any success. When clicking on the link it goes through to a page which states ' this page isn't working' and in the bottom left hand corner it states ' secureorder.bt.com didn't send any data

Does anyone know how to deal with this as I seem to be going round in circles

Many thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 42

Re: Registering with BT sport App

Hi @Puydeserre, thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community!!

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your BT Sport App. On checking the account it appears that the activation got 'stuck' in the system. We believe we've now rectified this issue and have sent you a ticket accessible here.

Please let us know how you get on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Owen P
 Plusnet Help Team
Puydeserre

Hi Owen

Thank you for your email. I have followed the link this morning but have not had any success again. This is the message that appears

THIS PAGE ISN'T WORKING

secureorder.bt.com didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Hope this issue is resolved soon

Many thanks for your assistance 
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 13

Hi @Puydeserre,

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please advise if this error happens after log in or before? If you have logged in successfully please re-enter the full link address in the address bar, you may need another browser or to clear your browser cache and history before trying the address again.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks - LF

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
  Tahir M
 Plusnet Help Team