cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Broadband cannot be connected due to Open Reach call center closure in India

May

Re: Broadband cannot be connected due to Open Reach call center closure in India

My TV keeps showing no signal since yesterday lunch time, been having problems with Plusnet for a while now. I'm stuck at home for 12weeks with nothing to watch as am vunerable with health issues the TV is the only thing keeping me going and can't even watch that now 😡 I'm fuming don't even know how to get in touch with them as rang the call centre but puts me to the forum,if anyone knows how to get in touch with them I'd be grateful for your help
4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 15

@May 

Plusnet staff do pick up issues via these forums but you need to post a description of your problem on the relevant board within the "Help with your Plusnet services" group. This Plusnet Feedback forum is not meant for reporting service issues and is not necessarily "patrolled" by the relevant staff. See this page for all boards: 

https://community.plus.net/t5/Forum/ct-p/Forum

If your problem is with Plusnet TV then I suggest you start a thread in the Help with your Plusnet services > TV board.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 71

A short while ago, I asked the moderators to split and move this 'piggy back off topic post' to the right place.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,285

Moderators Note

Posts split from another topic into a new one.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
dvorak
Fixes: 1,285

@May are you talking about standard channels e.g. BBC1 or PN TV channels such as National Geographic?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'