cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #121445928 closed, not answered.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Question #121445928 closed, not answered.

Could a relevant member of staff please review Question #121445928.
A member of staff replied on Sunday and I added a response and further question but today a CSC Analyst did a copy and paste response on the ticket and closed it.
I'd like an answer to the question I asked in my last response to the ticket - I'm asking here since I can't reply to a closed ticket, I'd also like to know why the ticket was closed (was this a simple error) instead of answered.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
2 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

Re: Question #121445928 closed, not answered.

I've had a read over the ticket and passed your account details to a colleague from our Customer Options Team to get this sorted for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Question #121445928 closed, not answered.

Thanks Harry, hopefully easily answered/sorted.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.