cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems regarding getting BT Sport app

samy
Hooked

Problems regarding getting BT Sport app

Wednesday 12th Sept, just tried to access Live Chat and it is still unavailable, it has not been turned back on.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Changed thread title after split to reflect issue.

4 REPLIES 4
JonoH
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 124

Re: Live Chat Availability Discussion

Hi @samy,

I can assure you it has, however when the queue gets too big doesn't allow more people to access it. Are you accessing it from here? What kind of support do you require?

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
samy
Hooked

Thank you for replying so quickly. My first message was "chat unavailable", then some minutes later "chat busy" which I do understand. My problem is I applied for BT Sport app via Plusnet, but the acknowledgement/thank you page was blank. There is no record of my application on my account details. I have not been able to contact anyone about this - phone busy, chat unavailable, and unable to raise a new question.

JonoH
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 124

Sorry you're having issues @samy I'm aware of an ongoing problem with customers trying to add the BT Sport app, it's with our development teams right now and we're hoping to have it rectified as soon as possible.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Mav
Fixes: 436

Re: Problems regarding getting BT Sport app

Moderator's note:

Posts split to the TV board for better visibility.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still