Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems ordering TV service

FIXED
peteredelsten
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Problems ordering TV service

The following is copied from a Help Assistant message sequence. It may be of interest to other members trying to order a TV service.

---------------------------------------------------

1. I would like to add a TV service to this account but can't see how to do it on-line. I have the prerequisite bandwidth. Please advise how to place an order for this service.

2. I understand I will also need a youview box to interface to the TV. Will a Humax DTR-T2000 work with your service?

If you need any further information to be able to progress this matter, please let me know.

best regards

Peter Edelsten

-------------------------

Dear Dr Edelsten,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The TV Customer Options Team are in charge of Contracts, Special Offers, and Retentions. To discuss these aspects of your account, you can contact them as per the following contact information below:

Telephone number:
0800 013 2632 or 0330 123 9197 (Both free from a Plusnet Landline)

You can also contact them on chat by going to Online Chat and selecting the option for "I'm thinking of leaving" which will get you through.

Opening Times:
08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday
09:00 - 19:00 Saturday
09:00 - 18:00 Sundays

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else in the mean time.

Kind regards,

David

------------------------------

Dear David,

It is difficult for me to communicate by phone as I am quite deaf. I would prefer to communicate via emails, or via this "Help Assistant" system.

Please send me details of how much it will cost to add the TV service. Then I shall confirm the order.

best regards

Peter Edelsten

------------------------------

Dear Dr Edelsten,

We have a dedicated webchat team where you can get teh TV package from. Go on to our website and access the webchat service if you would not like to call us.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at Contact Us or by phone on 0800 432 0200 if we can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

Abdul Zafar

------------------------------------------

I just now tried to access "webchat" but it says "Online chat is currently unavailable please choose another option."

Actually as I stated above, I would prefer to communicate via emails. Can you please explain to me why you cannot answer my simple sales enquiry via email? All I want to know is how much will the TV service cost so I can place an order. The lack of response to this simple request is becoming a little frustrating.

best regards

Peter Edelsten

2 REPLIES 2
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 30

Re: Problems ordering TV service

Hello @peteredelsten,

I am sincerely sorry for the responses you have received to a question you have raised with us. I can see that you have advised that you are unable to carry out the request from the initial agent and the other responding agents have not looked at an alternative solution.

I have spoken with a colleague who will update the ticket here with the latest deals, in which you will be able to respond and accept one if you are happy with the offer.

As that team is currently close it will be tomorrow afternoon that this will be sent.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 SammyM
 Plusnet Help Team
peteredelsten
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: Problems ordering TV service

Fix

TV service subsequently ordered via helpassistant.