cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem viewing paid channels recording!!

rkaur
Dabbler

Problem viewing paid channels recording!!

i either get a lag before recorded programs from paid channels are played or get error 6024. is there a fix for this?

8 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Re: Problem viewing paid channels recording!!

Hi there,

Do you have issues with recordings from non-paid channels or any of the apps (iPlayer etc)?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
rkaur
Dabbler

no chris, just checked apps working fine and ive never had a issue with paid channels all fine. its just the recorded pay tv content which i struggle to access. sometimes it works but majority of the time a error message comes up IPC6024

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 31

Hi there, issues with paid channels can be caused by connection problems.

Is the box connected to the router directly or through something like powerline adapters?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rkaur
Dabbler

my box is connected directly though ethernet cable. all other internet features work on the box with no issue. just the paid recording ones which sometimes work but majority of the time its an error message i get

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 165

Hi @rkaur, are you recordings failing before the programme starts or after the program has finished?

Do you also have problems when trying manual recordings as opposed to pre-scheduled recordings?

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team
rkaur
Dabbler

hello my recordings just dont play, the playback on paid channels isnt working. i have the issue on scheduled and manual

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

The next step would be to get in touch with our TV support team either by phone or live chat, details of how to contact are available at www.plus.net/contactus

Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
rkaur
Dabbler

okay i will do that. thanks