Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possibly New to Plusnet TV

SportyMilo
Grafter

Possibly New to Plusnet TV

Hi guys,

my Fibre broadband with Plusnet begins early June (leaving Sky) and from a previous contract I have a Youview box that I have already connected to the tv ready for Sky departure in a few weeks. That's all working fine and recording but I don't have any extra channels (subs). I have a few questions if I may.

1. In perks it says i get some extra channels such as Discovery for free for being a plusnet customer. Is that true if I have already have a box or do I have to pay £5 a month to get a new box from plusnet and take out an 18 month contract?

2. Is BT Sport  free or again does that come by taking out a subscription.

I am interested in taking out a HD sub mind! Just trying to get my options clear ready for the switch over!

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Re: Possibly New to Plusnet TV

Hi @SportyMilo

Thanks for your post and I am glad to hear that you are making your way across to us next month.

I am afraid there is no benefit to already having a YouView box with our service, to benefit from any of our packages at all you would require our equipment.

You do get BT sport 1 free as a Plusnet customer, however the extra channels would be included in the BT Sport pack. You can see a bit more detail on our TV package and our BT Sport offering here

If you have any further question please let me know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team
SportyMilo
Grafter

@Warwick thanks for the reply. Am I right in thinking I can sign up at any time to get the youview box from plusnet? I'll see how it goes for now and see if I miss the additional channels!

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 29

Hi @SportyMilo

Yes you can, all you would need to do is speak with our Customer Options Team once your fibre service is up and running, they will be able to run through any details regarding contracts and packages. They can be contacted on 0800 0113 217 between 08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 19:00 Saturday and 09:00 - 18:00 Sundays.

Please let us know if you need any more help at all.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Warwick
 Plusnet Help Team