Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Tv and BT sport.

djh22
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Plusnet Tv and BT sport.

Today I got my contract renewal email which I tried unsuccessful to complete online so had to call a CS agent who told me that  BT sport and Plusnet TV are no longer  available on the Youview box because of my renewal discount,. Is this correct please?

Ta,

Del.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,295

Re: Plusnet Tv and BT sport.

PN have ceased selling YouView and have it will be removed if you renew your contract, you can continue you to have it if you pay the out of contract prices.
BT Sport is to watch via PC / app as a separate subscription now. (I use it on the Apple TV for example)
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
djh22
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Thanks dvorak,that confirms what I was told,just seems a bit unfair,I wonder why they do this rather than charge extra for the TV channels on top of the discounted broadband, seems to me they are deliberately depriving themselves of revenue.

To me as a customer I've lost the extra TV channels and paid extra to keep BT sport via the app.

Bamboozled
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Not just chance that I chose bamboozled as my user name !

Have got email saying  PNTV is ending but I can keep the Youview box for Freeview but what will I lose from it pls - and is there a [very] simple way to replace "it"

I  will lose BT Sport[s] channels but I have App on Laptop so that could be unchanged or do I have to go to BT to buy that

Finally will this change by PN NOT just encourage subscribers to swap suppliers ?

Cheers the aptly named bamboozled

dvorak
Fixes: 1,295

You need to swap youview BT sport to the BT sport app.

You will lose all the internet channels - what they are depends on which package you have
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'