Get our superfast unlimited fibre broadband
Great-value deals on unlimited broadband
Our low-cost broadband on its own
Flexible and affordable sim only deals with no contract
Our network reaches over 99% of the UK, so we've got you covered
Low on minutes, data or texts? Just add one of our bolt-ons
Quick and easy access to your account, services, bills and tools
View and manage your mobile account, tariff and usage
Took out a subscription to Plusnet TV with a YouView mini-box just before Christmas. A few problems:
1. I set up the remote to control the Panasonic TV using the code in the manual. Managed to switch off the TV but ouldn't switch it back on again.
2. Channels 20 and 21 disappeared from the Guide. I re-tuned the box and the channels reappeared. They have disappeared again.
3. The picture on BBC1 SD breaks up from time to time. BBC1 HD and all other channels seem fine.
4. There is no menu option to activate the Mini Screen TV
5. There are no blue dots showing in the Guide on any programme.
Anyone else come across these problems ?