Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pausing BT Sport subscription

Highlighted
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Pausing BT Sport subscription

Hi, would it be possible to pause my subscription to BT sport whilst we are not receiving any sport, I do not wish to cancel it altogether unless I have to just suspend it until we all get back on our feet, or perhaps advise best way to proceed please.

thank you

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Pausing BT Sport subscription

Hi, I also have the same question please. If not can I cancel and reactivate in a few months?

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 388

Thanks for bearing with us, Plusnet customers can now pause their BT Sport payment for a month via this form . As soon as things change we’ll be in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Thank you, i have completed the form and submitted it.

A quick question though, which I am sure in bound to come up, what happens if BT sport is off air for another month or two, will you be waiting until it resumes before charging customers?

Highlighted
Dabbler

I’ve paused mine. I assume we will still be able to access the BT channels & recording via Sky whilst paused? As Sky are offering me this for Sky Sports.
Highlighted
Dabbler

It's a little disappointing that Plusnet have not been in touch re this form, I had to search for this post that pointed me to it.

Also BT (Plusnet's parent company I believe) are giving 2 months and then noting that it will be extended if live sport is not back by June on their website, but this appears to be for a month only, will it be extended, do we need to do the form again in a month's time?

Ironic bad comms from a communications company, surely they have a billing list of their customers on the service and could send an email even in these trying time. Must get my crystal ball working again...

The BT website link referenced is - https://www.bt.com/sport-support-options/?s_cid=con_FURL_sport_support&s_cid=con_cic_aff_affwin_vidA...

Highlighted
Fixes: 1,071

That has been recently changed in the last day or so, initially BT were doing one month.
Hopefully that will be extended to PN subscribers too
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Highlighted

Hi,
I requested BT sports APP to be paused using the online form several days ago. It is still on this month's bill which I received yesterday.
Please can you cancel and refund the £10 I've been charged for this month.

Thank You

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 2

Good evening

Thank you for contacting us, I have added your account a new Ticket, this will let you know what I have done.

Jo

Jo Clark
 Plusnet Help Team